1. For your favorite co-worker: I once worked with a girl who shared my love for stationery and paper. Every time I see a great stationery set like this Letterquette, I always think of her and the fun times we had at work. Don't forget you're around your co-workers for a good amount of time during your week and this gift is the perfect "Happy Easter Gift"
2. For the Most Perfect Baby: The Bla Bla dolls are the most sought after and coveted stuffed animal that is in exsistent. The CROWN Jewel to any baby's stuffed animal collection. If you want to go down in history in any parents book as the BEST ever, then a Bla Bla doll, like this lamby, is the perfect gift this Easter.
3. For the neighbor kid /or kid you nanny: This Jelly Cat mini bunny makes the perfect gift for that neighbor kid that melts your heart every time they wiz past your house on their bike. Or if you are a nanny, then this is the gift to give to those sweet children that have a piece of your heart, even if they drive you bananas every once in a while.
4. For a Neighbor Gift: With spring in the air, everyone is out and about soaking up the sunshine and getting ready to plant their gardens. We have a great selection of potted succulents that are sure to spread some of that spring cheer.
5. Easter Brunch Gift: Have you been invited to Easter Brunch and don't want to show up with just ice? These Meri Meri bunny cups are sure to add that extra something something to anyones Easter Brunch. They make the perfect added bonus gift to any brunch.
6. For Grandparents who live afar: Our Grandparents grew up in a time where you gave a card for everything. I still get a card from my grandparents every holiday and birthday, wishing me well and making me $5 dollars richer (HOLLA!). As a parent myself now, I value the importance of family and staying in touch. Don't forget about those grandparents that live away and can't be where you are this Easter. We have a HUGE selection of cards to help you and don't forget, adding a picture to your cards scores you extra brownies points!! Cards truly are the perfect gift!
7. For your Mom/Friends clubs: I've always wrote down my honey do's on random pieces of paper, cluttering up my kitchen and the deep corners of my purse. I recently invested in a cute notebook that I can tote around anywhere. It has come in handy so many times, and as busy moms, it's a great thing to have on hand to remind you to pick up that random item you needed at the store...okay you don't have to be a mom for that, that's just busy working girl mode! Notebooks make a great gift and when they are super cute like this gold stripe one, everyone will want one.
8, 9, 12. For the perfect Easter Bunny Gift: Playing Easter Bunny this year. Jelly Cats are so the way to go. As darling as they are, they are also so incredibly soft. Any child would want to cuddle up on one of these bunnies. They make the perfect staple to any Easter Basket.
10. For Kids at an Easter Egg Hunt: If you have any easter egg hunts coming up, these bunny hats make the cutest addition. They wear like any party hat, and are so cute to see on your littles out on the battle field.
11,13. For the Dessert display: Looking for something to spice up that carrot cake or jello mold? Meri Meri always brings there A game when it comes to cake toppers. There Easter Bunny one really takes the cake too! They also have a cupcake kit that any kid will love to help decorate! This makes a great gift for the baker in your life or a hostess gift!